Micro (4x4) Sudoku
Mini (6x6) Sudoku
Standard (9x9) Sudoku
Free Printable Books
About DC Sudoku
How to Sudoku
Pi Color Circle
This shoudn't be hard to solve, but creating it was a big challenge due to all the constraints I put on the desired end product. I had noticed that there are 32 digits of pi
up to the first zero. Powers of 2 are somehow inspirational. 32 is also a nice number of starting tiles for an easy level sudoku puzzle. So this was doable.
I decide to try to string them all in a row, then just for fun (and to make it a "circle" in some sense) I colored using hsv and made divisions of 256/32 = 8 for the hue.
Hence, it completes one circle in perfectly even divisions of pi/32 (or 12.5 degrees).
Special Occassion Puzzles
- Christmas Puzzle
- Christmas Tree Puzzle Numbers version
- Christmas Tree Puzzle Harder letters version
- Christmas Tree Puzzle Easier letters version
- Christmas Puzzle Solutions
- Valentine's Day
- Valentine Puzzle 1
- Valentine Puzzle 2: message forms a heart
- Challenge Version of Heart Puzzle #1 Irregular grid arranged to show a heart shape
Easier Version of Heart Puzzle #1 More starting letters provided than the Challenge version
- Challenge Version of Heart Puzzle #2 Irregular grid arranged to show a heart shape
Easier Version of Heart Puzzle #2 More starting letters provided than the Challenge version
- New Year
- New Year Puzzle #1
- New Year Puzzle #2
- Birthday Puzzles
- Just HAPPY BIRTHDAY: Happy Birthday #1,
Happy Birthday #2
- By Name: Adam,
- Color Circle Pi The first 32 digits of pi snake around the puzzle changing color by 8 units of hue from digit to digit, thus making a color circle.
- Pi Circle #1 .
- Pi Circle #2 .
- Pi Closed Loop #1 Abandons the cirlce idea from the above puzzles in order to use more digits. Starts and ends on the same 3.
- Pi Closed Loop #2 Abandons the cirlce idea from the above puzzles in order to use more digits.
- Happy Pi Day: Pi Symbol #1. Distorts the grid to show a pi symbol, uses the characters for HAPPY PI DAY 314.
- Happy Pi Day: Pi Symbol #2. Distorts the grid to show a pi symbol, uses the characters for HAPPY PI DAY 314.
- Easter Puzzles
- HAPPY EASTER! #1 (a bit harder than #2)
- HAPPY EASTER! #2 (a bit easier than #1)
- CHOCOLATE EGGS